Saturday, April 11, 2009

Snack Box for Easter


Snack Box
Originally uploaded by Pictures by Ann

The concept of the snack box that I made for Easter gifts was that it would be a fun way to present a wide variety of snacks that could be enjoyed in a short period of time.

Each person who received the snack box really like it. They are long gone now...the snacks were quickly devoured.

The items in this box were: cashews, sesame sticks, dried apple slices, gum drops, banana chips, jelly beans, sunflower seeds, wasabi peas, toffee peanuts, and Swedish fish.

My snack box is based on the "Muffin Tin Meal" concept.



9 comments:

Pom Pom said...

I'm so happy that I found your creative and inspiring blog! I love the Crafty Crow! The crow has led me to so many whimsical and delightful cubby holes.

Kate @ The Gaines Gang said...

I LOVE this idea. And can't wait to use it. Thanks so much for sharing.

l said...

I am so excited I found your blog. I am embarking on my first year homeschooling my boys. And, when I read your bio- I would have used all the same words in mine :) So, I'm excited to get to know you. And I am definitely using this idea. Thanks!!!

Erin said...

where did you get your box?

Susie Chadwick said...

This is a great idea - good for the car.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

What a fun idea ... that would be so perfect for a long road trip. I just pinned it on Pinterest. Thanks for sharing!

Katrina said...

Is this a tackel box? I love this Idea! So much better than the muffin tin idea ;)

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

Thank you so much for all your nice comments!

granterin07 - I got the box from Wal-Mart in the craft section (I live in a rural area and the nearest craft store is more than 30 miles away...one way!). I'm sure Joanns or Michaels also would have a similar box.

Katrina - you asked if this is a tackle box. It's actually a box for keeping beads/small crafting pieces organized.

Unknown said...

I love this idea! We are driving to Hilton Head from Delaware with 2 kids and I think this idea is brilliant. I'm heading out to grab this before we leave. Thank you!